Re: Interracial Relationships
Yeah, but like was mentioned previously....the covenant of the Old Testament was broken when Christ died on the cross. The new covenant is found in the New Testament.
I'm not positive on what the Bible says on this issue, but I do know that i come from a very religious family, and my parents find nothing wrong with interracial relationships. As a matter of fact, my brother's last two g/f's were of a different race...
Re: Interracial Relationships
ah hes jus tryin to find a wife to help out the ol basketball skills. Maybe his uncle can teach him to shot a "nuckle" basketball. If you could throw a baseball like that you'd be in the pros right now lol...
I had a few black chicks try hit on me before, no biggie. I jus turn to them smile and say sorry I like my women like I like my milk. White and 1% fat. http://images.calorieking.com/brandi...ilk_bottle.jpg
unless there name is ciara or bounce in that case i might have to blind fold my self...lol
Re: Interracial Relationships
personally i don't believe in this stuff but how come more people accept gay marriages which is totally against the bible than they do interacial marriages
Re: Interracial Relationships
I really don't see a problem with it. I think that you can't help who you love and that you should be able to be with that person without being critisized for it. Yes, it may be hard on the children but I think that people are becoming more and more accepting about it.
Re: Interracial Relationships
It doesn't bother me to see an interracial couple. It's just not for me though
Re: Interracial Relationships
I like my women the way i like my coffee.
B-L-A-C-K
But seriously I love all the ladies all kinds of colors don't matter to me a bit.
Re: Interracial Relationships
haha no kiddin....i had the best knuckleball around, too bad it was on the basketball court and not the diamond....
Re: Interracial Relationships
i agree with bid money hustle on this one. it is the kids who suffer alot for this. I know somewhere in the bible it says each should stay to there own kind. dont really know if God is referring to black and white or religious beliefs. I myself know of several people that are married being black and white i do know for a fact there kids do suffer for this.
Re: Interracial Relationships
Yeah, I mean I have no problem with interracial relationships but IMO they need to think about what the kids will have to go thru before they decide to have kids.
Re: Interracial Relationships
Depends on where the couple is raising a family. In some areas mixed-race children aren't uncommon, and therefore don't necessarily feel "out of place."